CODY JOHNSON PREMIERES “'TIL YOU CAN’T” MUSIC VIDEO WITH CMT
The official music video for COJO Music/Warner Music Nashville Platinum recording artist Cody Johnson’s current single “'Til You Can’t” has just been released today, with a broadcast premiere on CMT, CMT Music and ViacomCBS Times Square billboards. “'Til You Can’t,” penned by Ben Stennis and Matt Rogers, is featured on his newly released Human The Double Album and will impact country radio on Monday (10/18). Facebook will feature the “'Til You Can’t” video as a New Release Spotlight. Watch the video HERE.
“The message in this song is something so simple yet so hard to put into action every day of your life,” said Cody. “I love the story line in the video. You think it’s going in one direction and then suddenly you are surprised at the turn of events. When they sent me the rough edit of the video it was so powerful and brought tears to my eyes. It put into perspective the song that I had been singing for months.”
Human The Double Album is available NOW to stream and download on all digital music platforms (CLICK HERE). Physical copies can be purchased now by visiting codyjohnsonmusic.com and will be released everywhere on October 29. Fans can also look forward to the vinyl launch of Human The Double Album coming this Fall. On November 19, Cody will release his very first holiday album, A Cody Johnson Christmas.
Cody’s feature-length documentary, Dear Rodeo: The Cody Johnson Story, which began screenings nationwide this summer before becoming available via the Apple TV app exclusively, is now available across multiple video streaming platforms including GooglePlay, Comcast & Cox cable on demand, Vudu, Microsoft and Amazon, moving to their Prime streaming service on devices December 13. Watch it HERE.
Human The Double Album track list
- “Human” - Tony Lane, Travis Meadows
- “Honky Tonk Hardwood Floors” - Carson Chamberlain, Wyatt McCubbin, Michael White
- “Sad Songs and Waltzes” - Willie Nelson
- “’Til You Can’t” - Matt Rogers, Ben Stennis
- “God Bless the Boy (Cori’s Song)” - Barrett Baber, Terri Jo Box, Scott Sean White
- “Known for Loving You” - Cody Johnson, Ben Hayslip, Trent Willmon
- “Driveway” - Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers
- “Son of a Ramblin’ Man” - Vince Gill
- “I Always Wanted To” - Tom Douglas, Allen Shamblin, Jordyn Shellhart
- “I Don’t Know a Thing About Love” - Harlan Howard
- ““Longer Than She Did” - Eric Paslay, Paul Sikes, Matt Stell
- ““Made a Home” - Cody Johnson, Jesse Raub, Scott Sean White
- “ “Let’s Build a Fire” - Chris Janson, Mitch Oglesby
- “ “When It Comes to You” - Jeremy Bussey, Tony Lane
- “ “Treasure” - Matt Rogers
- “ “Stronger” - Jared Elledge, Dustin Miller, Trent Willmon
- “ “Cowboy Scale of 1 to 10” - Cody Johnson, David Frasier, Trent Willmon
- “ “By Your Grace” - Cody Johnson